Thursday 11 August 2011

LETTERS TO FRIENDS AND STUDENTS


VOLUME 1 CHAPTERS 1-14
 THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Introduction -  Chapters 1-3
The 10 Commandments - Chapters 5-14

Chapter 1 – Wednesday – Introduction - 2008 7 9

                        "I call you friends, for everything I have heard from my Father I have made know to you...these things I ask of you, that you love one another"...The Gospel According to John, ch. 15, vs. 15 & 17.

I first wrote this series to some ESL Bible students my wife and I had begun to work with in the summer of 2006. Many of those students are now our friends. Some we mentored as they joined our church. We had not even been at Richmond's Peace Mennonite Church three full years when I wrote this for them during the summer to replace our weekly classes.

Now I share this with a wider audience of friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment